Someone asked me about my biggest wish and I started
thinking. I knew I would never wish for something material, but apart
from that I have everything to live a quite pretty life. So I started
thinking about my best friend. But she as well is very satisfied with
her way of living. Then I started thinking about my boyfriend. At first I
thought the same about him, but suddenly my biggest wish came into my
mind: I would wish for my boyfriend’s father to be still alive. Even
though he can barely remember him, I bet he misses him from time to
time, whether he admits it or not. And I am sure he was a great father
and that he, as the angel he is now, looks down on earth and starts
crying tears of joy every time he sees his small but incredibly
beautiful family being so brave the entire time without him. I would
wish for this angel to come down to his beloved ones.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen